上周末把曲打扮成浴衣造型去參加布魯克林植物園櫻花祭回家後, 一直放在旅行袋裡(連她一共帶了4隻娃超重的啊!) 今天晚上才拿出來整理, 手癢開始拍照, 結果因為拍露肩藝妓pose, 聯想到歌劇Tosca, 就變成惡搞寫真集了XDDDD

"Oh, so far away seems my childhood, when my eyes used to be blue!"
"童年藍眼今何在? 遙望~~~"
(是說這一比較才發現Minoru Junior跟Peak's Woods Cue長得好像!)


"Now I cater to pirates to keep my art alive."
"藝術家日子苦不堪言, 只好賺海盜的錢."


"I have to endure inappropriate attention from time to time."
"不時還有不良正太逼良為娼."


"It makes me cry and cry."
"人後唯有默默落淚."


"My art escalates as my robe descends."
"藝術最高境界亦是衣著墜落之際."


"Only my dark knowledge to keep me company when the show is over."
"表演落幕後尚須獨對暗黑思潮."


"What price flowers? Here today and gone tomorrow!"
"百花何所栽? 既須葬花何須開?"


"The thought of it makes me cry some more."
"怎麼想都很感傷."


"Some nights the moon bleaches my soul."
"又是一個月亮令我失色的夜晚."


"Some days the sun never sets."
"總好過日不落的熱炎."


"In time I was crowned for my art."
"終於我的藝術受到認可."


"But what I've lost along the way shall remain lost forevermore!"
"但似水年華永遠無法追回了!"

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    CharmeC 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()